Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stop motion, Value scale, self-portrait, glow light projects!

In this project we were supposed to use glow sticks to create an image of our choice. My group decided they wanted to write THUG, I was up for the idea but that was before our 20 failed attempts. eventual we got a stroke of luck and the perfect shot was taken. I can't think of something I would change in this project and I don't think it could've gone better.
The project here was to draw a portrait of myself. As you can see it was a failed attempt. it was supposed to help us with our shading and value if I could redo something in this picture it would be everything. Now that I look at it i don't like anything about it and would redo it if I had the chance.

  

Sorry but I couldn't find out how to rotate this image, but the assignment here was to draw a portrait of students in our sister school in Canada. I beleive this portrait I drew looks way better than my self-portrait. I don't know the girls name but I hope she likes the picture when she receives it. I woulodn't change anything from this picture, I loved the assigment and wouldn't mind doing it again.

Here are two of my group members cutting out backgrounds for our stop motion project. I was a little frustrated with how little the other members did, although a member Elliot Reid was very hard working too. In the end though the rest of our group came together and we managed to finish our stop motion movie thype thing.can't wait to see it in action. and I would NOT change anything in this project at all it went perfectly. It was fun easy and something I would love to do again.

1 comment:

  1. What setting did you use on your camera for tthe glow sticks?

    ReplyDelete