Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dragon, painting, clay, forced perspective, stencils, and monalloon

 In this sketchbook assignment we were supposed to draw a dragon, my dragon was red with black spikes, claws, horns, and wings. The dragon i drew is breathing fire. If I could change anything I would Definatly add shading.
Here we were supposed to paint a picture with a background, foreground, and frontground. i drew mountains with a giant rock and a tiger. A lot of people did really good on theirs and if I could change anything about this picture I would change the whole thing, I really just didn't like this one and was hoping it would come out better. I'm regreting it and wished I had painted the beach or something, just something a little more simpler.
This was our clay pottery project where we were assigned to create a shape, form, and design for a clay pot. I like how mines came out, but I didn't do two coatings of red paint on the bowl so I wish I could go back and change that.

 Here we were supposed to use forced perspective by taking pictures. In this picture it looks like I'm eating someone.
This project was our stencil project where we cut out shapes and figures and spray painted the images onto sheets of paperes or backpacks and binders like some of the other kids did. I couldn't find a picture of my stencil so I used a picture of other people's.

This project was when we as three classes combined tried to make The Mona Lisa out of balloons. Somewhere along the line the class who tried to make the face got a little confused and messed up, but in the end the all together project looks great. In this project we used 1,850 balloons to make her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment